Saturday, October 1, 2011

Servalier Canisters

Hi There, I'm Leah from Storybook Ranch
I recently found these Servalier Canisters for $1.00 in the corner of a thrift store this summer and fell in love.
Mostly, we've used them to pack snacks/lunches for my three sons when we take day trips or go on picnics. But, they would also be great for storing ANYTHING.
Food items, Legos, craft supplies, office supplies.

I'm really digging these bright & cheery colors.
Thanks for letting me share, I look forward to seeing all of your Tupperware!


6 comments:

  1. This is such a great set! Love the colors and the design, and Tupperware has definitely stood the test of time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THEY ARE WONDERFUL I LOVE IT..YOUR RITE NICE BRITE COLORS...GREAT FIND

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now those bring back memories! Had some of them years ago.
    By the way...your other blog is messing up. The background takes over and you can't see the actual blog.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have the pop sickle makers we used when I was a kid at home. I might get them out and make up a batch. Richard from My Old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice,
    I tried to comment on your green post, but it says that I am logged in as Red Rose Alley and it couldn't let me comment. So, I decided to comment here. I am sooo ready for Fall too. I really like your green dishes, and especially the tea cups. I love the color blue too, but somethings it's nice to change things around every now and then. You should get the fondue set. We had one for Nel's shower, and everyone loved it! It will be nice to have when people come and visit you. I love your new Fall Header and blog design.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete